Information We Collect
When you use the Website, we may collect certain information from you, including:
- Personal information: such as your name, email address, and any other information you provide to us when you sign up for our newsletter or create an account on the Website.
- Usage information: such as your IP address, browser type, and operating system, which we collect automatically when you visit the Website.
- Cookies and similar technologies: such as web beacons and pixel tags, which we use to collect information about your use of the Website and to personalize your experience.
How We Use Your Information
We use your personal information and usage information for the following purposes:
- To provide and improve the Website: We use your information to operate and maintain the Website, to understand how users interact with the Website, and to improve the Website.
- To send you newsletters and promotional emails: We may use your email address to send you newsletters and promotional emails about Traveling Gossip and our partners. You can opt-out of receiving these emails at any time.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your information to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may share your personal information and usage information with third parties as follows:
- Service providers: We may share your information with service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting, payment processing, and email delivery.
- Partners: We may share your information with our partners for marketing purposes.
- Legal purposes: We may disclose your information to third parties if we believe that disclosure is necessary to comply with applicable laws and regulations, or to protect our rights, property, or safety or the rights, property, or safety of others.
Security of Your Information
We take reasonable measures to protect your information from unauthorized access, disclosure, or destruction. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
Links to Other Websites
The Website is not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.
This Site is affiliated with CMI Marketing, Inc., d/b/a CafeMedia (“CafeMedia”) for the purposes of placing advertising on the Site, and CafeMedia will collect and use certain data for advertising purposes. To learn more about CafeMedia’s data usage, click here www.cafemedia.com/publisher-advertising-privacy-policy
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies and to delete cookies. The methods for doing so vary from browser to browser, and from version to version. You can, however, obtain up-to-date information about blocking and deleting cookies via these links:
(a) https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en (Chrome);
(d) https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies (Internet Explorer);
(e) https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411 (Safari); and
Please note that blocking cookies may have a negative impact on the functions of many websites, including our Site. Some features of the Site may cease to be available to you.